MY DAILY ROUTINE
![]() |
| I wake up every day at six o´clock |
![]() |
| I Take a shower every morning |
![]() |
| I brush my teeth |
![]() |
| I brush my hair |
![]() |
| I put on my clothes |
I prepare breakfast at seven in the morning. I eat arepa o bread, scrambled eggs and a drink chocolate or coffee ![]() I study until ten in the morning |
Them I put my uniforme, brush my hair, y put on my make up.
![]() |
| I leave my house at eleven o'clock in the morning |
![]() |
I'm going to take the bus |
![]() |
Lunch at one in the afternoon
|
![]() |
I go to work at two in the afternoon until nine at night
![]() |
I am going to rest
|












Comentarios
Publicar un comentario